Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Movin On Up

Hi Peeps,

So free choice for this month............it was so hard to pick a song when there are so many great ones out there.

I eventually went back a few (maybe more) years back to my teenage years and picked the song "Movin on up" by MPeople



I used a pic of my DD with her teacher in Grade 2 - she didnt want to leave and goto Grade 3 cause she loved her teacher so much and I remember saying to her 'Honey we all had to leave and move up to the next grade, I am sure you will get another nice teacher' - cute isnt it?

Here is my LO:-


For some closies visit my blog - http://bblowe.blogspot.com

You have 10 more days to get your entries in
Happy Scrappin

BBxx

2 comments:

Annette Edmonds said...

Love this BB the circles look great and the arrow thingy looks awesome, love it all, hugs xo

Julene Matthews said...

That is quite common for kids to not want to leace a great teacher.
Love your layout and that song BB

Lime Tree Creations

Old Favourites Vintage Supplies

The Chip Chop Shop

Please add your links here for the August Challenge

Please add your link here for the July Challenge

Please add your links here for the June Challenge

Please add your links here for the May Challenge

Please add your links here for the April Challenge

Please add your links here for the March Song Challenge

Please add your links here for the February Challenge

Please add your links here for the January Challenges

Please add your December Challenges here

November Challenges

October Challenges