Saturday, May 19, 2012

Saturday Misinterpretation

I think all of us at some stage have sung along to a song for years not realising that the words we are singing arent really the words.

The song I have choosen this month is SINGLE LADIES (PUT A RING ON IT) by Beyonce



The song was released back in 2008 when my little Holly bear was 5 years old - and what kid didnt shake their bootie to this song (or even adults for that matter - he he).

Well anyway to cut a long story short instead of singing "All the Single Ladies" she would sing "All the Singlets"

Classic..................



It's even got a little spinner that really spins - how cool


My Journalling....



I know that I have never sung the song the same way since and i'm pretty sure my family and friends all have to take a step back before singing the song now as well.

Give the challenge a go - I need a good laugh :)

Happy Saturday

BBxx

1 comment:

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

yes, thanks BB I guess you'll get a huge laugh at mine too...or maybe not LOL I couldnt think of anything excep this nursery rhyme...and no I never sing it or hear it the same way now either. my grandaughters just look at me and think I'm really crazy...guess I might be LMAO...gorgeous LO BB and Mary, fantastic 'mis takes" xoxo

Lime Tree Creations

Old Favourites Vintage Supplies

The Chip Chop Shop

Please add your links here for the August Challenge

Please add your link here for the July Challenge

Please add your links here for the June Challenge

Please add your links here for the May Challenge

Please add your links here for the April Challenge

Please add your links here for the March Song Challenge

Please add your links here for the February Challenge

Please add your links here for the January Challenges

Please add your December Challenges here

November Challenges

October Challenges