Monday, October 24, 2011

Don't you just love it .......

....when you get a song stuck in your head for days???

Well sometimes yep, other times it's just plain annoying!

I have had this song by Maroon 5 in my head for the last 3 or 4 days! Great song but geez brain I think it's time to change the record please!



I pretty much always have a song running around in my head. Sometimes it's a whole song, other times it might just be a few note of a tune or a line or two form a song. It's really annoying when I can't place the song though!


I can clearly remember when Eli was little I had a couple of weeks when every time I'd be up at about 3am breastfeeding Eli I'd have the Thomas The Tank Engine theme tune in my head! For two weeks!!!!



What songs do you get stuck in your head???



Take Care
Becci
xoxo

1 comment:

Rebekkah said...

I can so understand thomas the tank as i get the chuggington theme song stuck into my head for days and the kids love in the night garden and trin loves singing the iggle piggle song. So again another one..
As for me i actually have this song stuck in my head too ! Its so catchy !

Lime Tree Creations

Old Favourites Vintage Supplies

The Chip Chop Shop

Please add your links here for the August Challenge

Please add your link here for the July Challenge

Please add your links here for the June Challenge

Please add your links here for the May Challenge

Please add your links here for the April Challenge

Please add your links here for the March Song Challenge

Please add your links here for the February Challenge

Please add your links here for the January Challenges

Please add your December Challenges here

November Challenges

October Challenges