Tuesday, September 27, 2011

3 More Days!

  Morning girls!
Hope the day finds you happy, healthy and very inspired?
School holidays here in NSW, so no running around getting the kidlets ready for school which is rather nice, for a change.
 We are just chillin' at home.. Well that is except my hubby and two eldest sons who are biking it across Australia....!!!
  Anyway girls as my blog title states there are only 3 more days to get your entries into this months challenge
  So......
                                                        Come On!!!
 You have some awesome songs to help inspire you and we have two very awesome sponsors....( who wouldn't like a little parcel from  TheChipChopShop or Old Favourites Vintage Supplies  delivered to their door).

 You have to be in it to win it!!!!
I had a little spare time  so I managed to do a layout for Miss Annette's September Song choice,
               Sunshine On My Shoulders
                by the amazing John Denver.
This was my layout:
My wonderful sewing machine was playing up so I used it to my advantage (Positive out of a negitive ).
 Used gorgeous Authentique pp-journey, buttons,prima stamp and flower trim from CRAFTQUEEN .
I also used a 6x6 Crafters Workshop (houndstooth) Template with some texture paste mixed with yellow paint.
As soon as I started to think about this song this picture popped into my mind, it was taken back in January,2009 and Hugo is like Sunshine he brightens our days...(I can hear my kids saying," Mum your sooo lame").
  So girls, be inspired and please,
                                               'SCRAP THAT SONG'

Until next time........
{a little sneak of my October song choice layout}
                                                    
                                    
                                           Thanks for stopping, bye
                                
                                                          KIM
                                                          




                                             
                                                               

5 comments:

Annette Edmonds said...

yummo Kim totally love this page, especially how you have done the alphas as well as the yellow textured effect behind it all, hmmm sneak peek you little teaser you, xo

Dolly B said...

Beautiful layout Kim, love the yellow and blue together and the perfect pic. Sneaky peek, hmmmm yes you are a tease Miss. Hope your not missing your boys to much

Hugs
Mary x

Anonymous said...

Oh thats gorgeous Kim !!
Love it all !!
Oh and you are a tease.. cant wait to see octobers lo!!

Hugs
Bek xx

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

that's a great LO Kim - I love that corrogated cardboard (is that a pre-loved pissa box? LOL) I'm also messaging to say THANKS so much for the wee candy parcel I received in this afternoon's mail :) I love all the stuff inside - the doilies are gorgeous and no doubt you'll see them soon in my LO's. THANKS again to the sponsors and ScrapThatSong xxx

Julene Matthews said...

Love your layout KIm and the tecnique youve used is amazing.
Hope we get lots more entries for our challenge.

Lime Tree Creations

Old Favourites Vintage Supplies

The Chip Chop Shop

Please add your links here for the August Challenge

Please add your link here for the July Challenge

Please add your links here for the June Challenge

Please add your links here for the May Challenge

Please add your links here for the April Challenge

Please add your links here for the March Song Challenge

Please add your links here for the February Challenge

Please add your links here for the January Challenges

Please add your December Challenges here

November Challenges

October Challenges